WORK WITH US . . .
See positions available below and please complete the form at the bottom of the page and we will contact you should an opportunity come up that suits your experience.
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Function & Event Coordinator – 7th January 2019
We are seeking an experienced and driven events coordinator to join our events team. This is a diverse and dynamic role including weddings, events and corporates.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a function, wedding and events coordinator to join our events team. This role requires a motivated hospitality professional with experience in functions, events and wedding coordination to use their event administration skills to drive our expanding business.
This is a busy full time role requiring impeccable time management and professionalism, plus the ability to work weekends and evenings is a must.
- Coordinating weddings and other events from first point of contact until the big day
- Handling and converting enquires and sales
- Site inspections to prospective clients and client liaison
- Preparing event proposals, event orders and floor plans
- Creating, maintaining and nurturing client relationships
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers
- Liaising with floor and kitchen teams
- Handing over to Functions Operations Manager
- Guiding and assisting the team in preparing the venue
- Reporting to Venue Managers and Director
- General administration
Skills and experience
- Previous 2 years experience in event coordination is preferred and previous hospitality experience is a bonus
- Strong organisational skills and professional manner
- Excellent oral and written communication and administration skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to prioritise high volume workload
- Confident negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and issues management
- Strong desire to achieve results and goals
- Flexibility and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience in iVvy event management system preferred
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office products (outlook, word, excel, power point)
How to apply:
For the opportunity to work in a dynamic and diverse role, in a fantastic waterfront location, apply now! If this sounds like your next career move then please send through cover letter and curriculum vitae to Lisa Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted. Immediate start for the right candidate!
Little Boaty Coffee Bar
from 6am daily
Open 7 Days
Bistro – Lunch / Dinner from 11:30am
Fish & Chips Takeaway from 11am
Sunset Bar – from 4pm
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.